Wednesday 18 April 2007

somethin special happend....


hoo heee heiiii......its meee...yesterday I couldn't complete what I was writing because of the 'sudden attack' from my friends. We had planned not to use laptops for one day and as usual I forgot and used the laptop...I've got such a wonderful memory that everyone is getting crazy about me ...ooppss crazy at me...he he....I am sometimes such an irresponsible person...not always ok? Not creating big problems but kutty kutty troubles...but what is life if there are no little trouble makers like me around...ohhh....I am not a trouble maker ok? I think am making a picture that I am a big troublesome girl....hope am not .....don't ask my friends ;)

Today was a nice day. I got a call from one of my old friends. She is now doing BTech. Felt pretty thrilled hearing her voice again, after so many years. She was taken aback when I recognized her from the first hi. See, my memory is not that much bad..he he...but it's the same voice I used to hear from childhood. She was my pal from 2nd std to 8...and after that, she went to Delhi with her parents and I lost touch...missed her a lot in those days and it was pretty difficult for me to place anyone else in her place...but...years made all those as just childhood memories...  Nowadays, I remembered her only when I saw the old snaps and old classmates...but when I heard her voice suddenly a lot of frames rushed in....ohh...how could I forget her like that...she taught me to ride a bicycle and had a lot and a lot and a lot of fun together that I can never think of all that days without her along with me..always shouting at me...she always ordered and I never obeyed, fought over everything. When I laughed at each and everything around she was the type who took all the silly matters to her head. Only 10 min we talked. Don't even know where she got my number. Anyway, she is coming to Kerala, coming here for the first time after she left...long 8 years...she is so excited about coming here and sound so happy...why she took this many years to come back?? I don't...I never thought that she is coming here for the first time after she left and when I complained she was laughing and said it's for seeing me that she is coming... I felt thrilled...Did I missed her?..now I felt like I missed her all the way ...

How will she look like now? Will she recognize me?? Don't ve her email id. Anyway, now I've her number...and tomorrow or the day after tomorrow she is coming..n I can see her only after 28th ..hmmm... she is a single daughter and I don't remember her parents...I've seen them only very few times..she was with her grandmother...They took her to Delhi after her grandma died..she was the first one I gave my phone number and the first friend I talked through the phone. If I am going to scribble down each n everything, it's going to be too long. Now I am feeling so happy...

She doesn't even ask me why I didn't try to contact her...she was so excited to hear my voice and said my voice has changed and the only thing she can trace back to old me is my laugh! She used to call me athuusss....and the first thing she said is hii athuuuss... and it clicked....hooooo.... I know I am being a little bit over-excited...but what to do...I am like this...

And I like being like this.....How much stupendous and dry it will be if I am not having any feelings and emotions when I hear my friend's voice after 7 yrs...hooo.....thank god I am not like this...and thank god once more for making her also not like that. She said she will carry all the snaps of all the years we missed. I'll also show her my snaps...hoo..she'll b really surprised to see my snap with specs...ha ha...she had got specs and hated it like hell...and me always calling her "kannadykary" when she is angry..it irritates her like anything ....oohh...I simply remember all those moments so clear....oh I forgot to ask if she still wears it!


Byee..take care...Have to go to class....and today don't have anything else to write...and if I go on, I'll write only about us....



athi

No comments:

Post a Comment