Tuesday 17 April 2007

one day..

One more day is vanishing, few hours left. No, I am not in a bad mood. I don't simply like some days to end. Sadly, each day passes so fast..mm...for some it is happiness, for some, it is not 
But for me???? I don't know...so leave that matter for now...

ye..what to write? Ye..today was a very usual sort of day..but laughed a lot...don't even remember for what I laughed but, indeed, I didn't even get time to think about anything; just talking and talking with my friends. I love them a lot. I can't even think of a hostel life without them...hooo..

my roomies are my dearest. We all get together so well that sometimes we forget that we are in a hostel!!!!
ohh goshhhhh.....I have to go...will catch you later..will tell you the reason later...

Byeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment