Thursday 7 June 2007

Hi,

I am back after a long gap of one month! I was a little busy with my project. Did my project in Bangalore. Had a nice time there with my friends...Every time I plan to scribble something here and something or other will come in between. Even now I am feeling sleepy...Now it's 11, I was sleeping from 5 till 8, still, I am sleepy! hoo.....what to do! here the climate is a little bit tempting. I never used to sleep in the day time but now it's all changed, but I am better than my friends..!!

I was planning to include some snaps and all in this post..but now not in the right mood...Got a bday girl next door..waiting to be 12.00..he he.. These are some new funs I learned in hostel life. It's so exciting to see a group of howling friends smashing tomato, egg, paste and what not tall over you...and bathing in icy cold water at midnight..hehe... a little bit scary too..but funny....like a big push to the new year...

I don't know how everyone feels on one's bday. I always use to make 100 resolutions which I sincerely promise to follow..but don't ask me what I did..but I like B'days...This year I am turning 21 ..!!
But do I feel any difference? Nothing so far...always the same me...Anyway, it is fun trying to feel the difference and finally realize it's quite impossible to feel anything... I might read this after 10 years and might realize that I changed. Sigh!! :)

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment