Monday 16 April 2007

am back..

Hi, I am back again...only today I came back to my lovely campus after a little bit long holidays(10 days!)..enjoyed the days like a hell(heaven in my words)...now really missing home..ammu,achu n etten......ohh..look...just now ammu called..forgot to tell you all..ammu is my amma ie my sweet mom n achu is my darling dad......don't think I can go on writing now...tomorrow I've got a big assignment to complete and having classes too...hmm...today, after the journey I am feeling really tired....its 3.5 hours journey...but I love traveling so when I travel I don feel like this...only after reaching somewhere I feel tired ;)
Journey to this beautiful place is always thrilling, sitting by the side window, feeling the cool wind caressing my hair...making me feel so free, relaxed and happy for simply nothing...it's special, right??? And, if there is rain..wow..just great!!!ohh..no no....not today...If I am going to write about it now I ll b forced to bunk my class tomorrow...so till the next blog bye....
Athi

... Anyway, now I am not going to write the assignment ;)....feeling sleepy..byeeeee goodnight..sweetdreamzzzz...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment