Saturday 16 June 2007




Rain....rain.....rain


Rain is everything to me. Loves it in every mood, every second...just, love it..the feeling it brings in is beyond expressions...











I am not much into photography. But once I came here, where ever I turn, I see beautiful frames, more than my mind could devour..so using my phone to capture what I love...

From my collection

This is where my campus starts. The world where I live now...Isn't it enchanting?





























Look!!!!! How lucky to enjoy the mist-filled rainy days always (snap from my class ;))





























...The charm it lenders make all speechless...















...Even a droplet can show us a world...















It's more green than it looks...in front of my tharavadu....















...and the nostalgic moments near our pond.....

..













Rain! Rain! Let it rain!
Let the rain wash away the pain.
No, the furious thunder never frightens me.
I see the flashing across the sky,
Not as my angry gestures.
But my dreams
That is kept inside.

Rain! Rain! Let it rain!
Let the rain wash off...
Make my dreams fresh.
Heavy raindrops,
Pouring down to the ground.
The fresh breeze let me smile...
That was held inside
Rain! Rain! Let it rain!
Rain! Rain! Let it rain!


Athira..

4 comments:

  1. Nice poem... Never loose the gud habit of penning down [blogging down] a few good feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice poem.............feel like raining............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gravedigger,when you dig my grave,could you make it shallow so that i can feel the rain........

    ReplyDelete