Friday 29 April 2016

Poem: My glass wall

Alone in the darkness, trying to make words from my thoughts I wept
My cheeks were dry, eyes sleepy and throat hoarse


Why I broke my glass wall?


That saved me from hurt, guilt and tears
That made me say no when I heard loud yes from within
That made me laugh when I was confused
That made me sleep when I felt love
That made me cry when I am out of word
That made me angry when someone utter 'love'
That made me run hearing the word commit


My glass wall that saved me from the world of hurt
Oh! why I thrashed you away


Foolish me..


Thinking I don't need you anymore
Thinking I got the rock of my life
Thinking I got myself back
Thinking life is easy, I thrashed you, I dumbed you


Without you, I am bare, easy to get hurt, like a open wound
Scared to call you back, I am left alone













No comments:

Post a Comment