Tuesday 12 January 2016
























Yes, that's what exactly happens. I always think it is the same every day but when I look back, forget the things around me, even the person I was before no more exists in the same way. But as my favorite saying goes "everything happens for good" and what is that " good" element it is up to us to find... :D

It's been quite a long that I typed anything here. But as a kind of routine, I used to take new year's resolutions to write something and this year has no difference, except that I didn't dare to put anything to paper. So it was all in my head, to write a diary, to continue blogging, to work on my dream project, to read new books, to travel, to simply sit gazing at the sky, wishing for a shooting star to pass... (the last one was  not in my list ;) let it be, at least that I can put a tick mark at the end of the year :D)

So 2016 is here!

This year is/will be quite special and a bit confusing for me. More than the word confusing it should be..eh..anxious..ok let it be. Yes, I am anxious, that's not a big deal for the reason I got because my hubby consoled and almost convinced me saying it is very common. Sometimes I feel he tries to generalize all my worries too much (his way of consoling) that I too find my thoughts getting drowned in the crowd. :(

Ok, the thing is I am turning 30 and being a girl..oops. Sorry, a woman who still find it quite difficult to accept that I am married and mother of 3 years old, the "30" sounds a bit too ageyy ( I know Microsoft that there is no such word and I think it is perfectly fine to tweak words to express myself a bit more nicely. So I am not going to change that word even if you show me that red line :D )

Hurray, it worked!!! I was trying to see if I could export my old blog content here...just for horror and it worked!!! And the funny thing is now I have in total 106 posts and almost 75 in draft status...I have to check how come I have so much in draft status? :D

So lemme go and sort it out. I feel like I got a trunk full of my old things to sort, to touch and remember, to feel a bit sad and to feel more and more excited :D

I Will b back soon... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment