Sunday 27 February 2011

:)

For the past two hours, I was trying hard to get one of my blogs translated to Malayalam ...and I failed pathetically... :(

That s how life works..hmmm...When I sincerely tried to make it work it is not even giving me an encouraging nod...I tried using different translating tools but what to do; whatever I type turns to be utter nonsense...even I can't understand what I am writing; forget about others...Tomorrow I am planning to nag my colleague again who poured into my head the idea of a Malayalam blog... :)

I won't stop until I get it done :)

Yesterday I watched a Malayalam movie...Cocktail! damn wonderful I should say...I heard my friends commenting about it as a ditto copy of an English movie...Still, I appreciate those behind the screen for choosing a nice theme to copy!!! Creative copying is also a skill to be appreciated ;)

I was always glued to books rather than movies or TV shows but now I am getting a bit interested in movies, which I usually find as a too dramatic and unrealistic portrayal of life ... Recently I got to watch a few nice movies that made me say wow...Now Indian silver-screen is exploring more real-life issues rather than romance and action which is appreciable.

But still, I love books...Movies are like good snacks(Kurkure...he he) while books remain as the full course meal... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment