Tuesday 31 January 2012

Post Created Feb 1, 2012 12:54:13 AM

Again I am in bus n Luckly got a side seat.. I love traveling.. But the thoughts of pending work at home spoiling the thrill ;)
It's getting dark so quick..I m little scared to go home alone from bus stop... But today I have to .. My kutty ego ;)
My lips are getting dry coz of this cold weather.. After a long time I talked with my friend n felt strange .. Earlier I used to b d same way I talk but now am finding hard to get a match between my thoughts words and action..earlier I was bold n strong .. Now am giving up , starting to feel timid , insecure and worried ... I don't like me this way.. I am being a dependent nagging silly girl which I really hate to admit.. Hmm.. Hope all this is a passing stage n soon I ll b back to myself...:) till then I am making myself and my sweet hubby suffer hehe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment