Sunday 6 January 2008

snaps...

Hi,

It's me again. The time is 2:47 pm...no class...I don't ve any plan to write ..nothing is there to share...feeling a little bit gloomy ...don't know why...hmm...ok...let me show you some snaps...not saying that they are great...but as I took them, they are my favorite... :)














Two snaps from my bedside window...my misty world...(3 pm)




Here comes some more...I am in love with this part of the world...






In everyone's life, there will be moments like this....blur but beautiful...




What should I write about this...











This's my favorite one..Don't know why...still that moment breathe bliss inside me...















why do you need clarity to express?????... Can't u feel life here...chillness of the breeze warming my heart..
















...sunny days...










Time to go....only now I got a wonderful theme and hmmm.....let me begin it before I forget... it is not about soothing, caring breeze....but about mind-blowing wind...it won't soothe you but just make you forget ...hit everything with its slap...I don't know how I can make you feel the wind...raindrops can be felt just with their twinkle but wind??...let me try....huiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
the word wind may not b very much attractive but the feel is so different that...It'll carry you to another world...oh no..not now.....I am going to read something about wind and let me find out what others think about it...so catch u soon...

Athira

Oh this song is my new favorite.. ..aararum kanthe ..(chandhrolsevem)...
this blogging is making me feel great.!!!!... Have got class now...Bye Bye



































1 comment: