Monday 13 November 2006

myworld...

Hi

I don't know what to write here. Let me try to make this page readable enough that no one looks at this page with a boring look!

What I plan is to scribble down whatever I like, whatever I think and whatever that comes to my mind. Should I give an opening statement about myself?

Oh! That's funny, to write about yourself..hmm..let me think..Okay... I'm a friendly person, like to smile and love colors...I love rain and rainy days... rain is a kind of passion for me...Next, I like music, especially melodies...Love books but nowadays I read very little, I have a lot to study (yes, a nice excuse to skip reading)... But still, my favorite place is the library and the smell of books... I have a lot of friends and give importance to friendship..For me, friendship is the only relationship where God has given us a chance to choose. So let's be very choosy of friends.
OOPS! I haven't told you about the best thing about me...My Family...My dad, mom, and brother.. I love my home a lotttttttttttttttttttttt... That's why I miss them so much nowadays...Home is heaven for me.. the warmth of love, care, affection, bonding support..where else in the world we can feel all this together...I miss them.. Really...I am very happy and proud that my eyes fill when I talk about them. They're so close to me. At home, I am the boss and the pet..mm..stop Athi! I will write pages about this... I m very much homely...Then what to write..? Ye.. I am short-tempered but I'll be angry only with my dear ones...I like to express myself where I ve the freedom to do so..this trait has caused a lot of small problems in my life...Then too I can't be called a trouble maker...I m not.

I get attached to people very fast and also moves away pretty fast...I have emotionally attached myself to many things around and I always like this about me..I don't want to forget anything because that's the only thing left to us..memories!

I like to write ..my poems are the poor victims of my creativity. I'll try to write this journal daily..I'll write here again for sure...So till then Bye!

12/11/2006

No comments:

Post a Comment